Take control of your WiiŸ??s DVD DriveŸ??
ItŸ??s the ultimate aid for the hardcore tinkerer and amateur programmer. With Drive Doctor for your Nintendo Wii, you can gain a unique insight into the under-the-bonnet operation of your consoleŸ??s drive memory.
With Drive Doctor in place, you can connect your Wii to your PC using a USB 2.0 cable (supplied). You can then review its innermost operations, watching the game software in action. You can even add data of your own, all from your PC. Drive DoctorŸ??s Memory and Command views give you a unique insight into the innermost workings of your WiiŸ??s disc drive memory, and even let you make on-the-fly adjustments. You can read status, write data, send control commands, report the drive status and more. By injecting your own code into the data stream, you can also create your own effects and experiment with modifying the program. ItŸ??s fun!
Fitting Drive Doctor requires a little soldering, so make sure you have your precision soldering iron handy (not supplied). Full fitting instructions are included. ItŸ??s a fairly simple task, requiring you to connect just five wires. After that, the unit just clips to the back of your console.
- Connect your Wii DVD Drive to your PC.
- Simple soldering involved.
- Inject your own code into the data stream.
- Watch your programs in action.
- PC diagnostic control panel puts you in control.
- Includes high-speed adapter, full fitting instructions, USB cable and PC software.
- Installation requires a precision soldering iron and a tri-wing screwdriver (not supplied).