The SNES Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to two SNES Controllers to your Nintendo Switch System or PC Windows.
With two Adapters, up to four SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive controllers can be used at the same time.
Supports PC Xinput and Dinput.
Supports Turbo/Auto Fire/Hold functions. The Left Stick and D-Pad can be switched.
Update to the latest firmware at SUPPORT.
Quick Start Guide
1. Connect your Nintendo Switch console to a television and turn it on. Just turn on your computer if you use it on your PC Windows system.
2. Connect the adapter to the console.
3. Connect the controllers to the adapter.
4. To switch the console modes, press and hold the HOME button on your adapter.
5. Your controllers are ready to use now.
LED Indicators for the TURBO 1 and TURBO 2
Player 1: TURBO 1
Player 2: TURBO 2
LED Indicator stays light: One button or some buttons have been set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
LED Indicator blinks quickly: The buttons set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold are in use.
LED Indicator goes off: No any buttons are set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
Switch the Left Stick and D-Pad
1. To switch the D-Pad to the left stick, press and hold the button “START” and “A” for 3 seconds.
2. To switch back the D-Pad, press and hold the button “START” and “B” for 3 seconds.
3. The changes will be saved automatically. If you change it for the player 1, the player 2 will have the same setting.
Controllers Buttons Table
*The HOME button on the adapter works for the Player 1 only.